Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is a cheap sound card I can get that makes use of the audio jacks on the front of my computer case?

The case I want to get is this: http://www.newegg.com/Product/ShowImage.鈥?/a> It has a panel you can flip down that has headphone and microphone jacks. I want to make sure that the soundcard can hook up to these. I also want it to support 5.1 surround. I don't want it to be expensive.





I'm looking at this sound card: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a> but I don't know if it has connections to the front.What is a cheap sound card I can get that makes use of the audio jacks on the front of my computer case?
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy2 ZS Platinum - Sound Card - 70SB035000003 currently has a $100 rebate making it a super buy www.buy.comWhat is a cheap sound card I can get that makes use of the audio jacks on the front of my computer case?
u r already aware of all what u want to know. y r u so scary then. go ahead.
the connections in the front are nothing special, the case comes with an extender cord that plugs into any sound card and runs it to the front, so, don't worry about ';front compatability';

No comments:

Post a Comment