Saturday, August 7, 2010

GAMING COMPUTER CASES?

I'm looking for a nice gaming case





-mid or full tower


-atx


-not plastic


-sleek


-dark color or really bright


-windows


-good air management for overclocking


-DoorGAMING COMPUTER CASES?
I like full towers, and black. I don't like flashy lights, I like my computer to be the dark knight in a sense...people can just look at the HUGE case, and they know its a beast.





Look for Lian Li cases, Thermaltake Armor series is good too. Antec 1200 might be up your alley as well.





PS, These are all full towers, as I hate the mids.





Look into the Lian Li modular Cube. That thing will blow your mind.GAMING COMPUTER CASES?
I like cooler master mid tower if you have 1-2 hdd and full if you have more


I buy there $50 unit and add an 80mm fan. that gives you 2 120mm and 1 80mm and this will be fine unless you are a whacked out bleeding edge overclocker that pushes just to see how far I can go kinda guy.
antec 900 / 1200





no door tho doors are sub par lol im not sure of a good case with a door as i dont look at them being good, thats my opinion tho.





i just got the antec 900 for my pc cause was running hotter then i want and im really happy with it
Check out these cases. It looks cool if it has LED's.


http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment