Saturday, August 21, 2010

What computer case should i buy?

It is my first build and i am only looking to transplant my Gateway DX200 into the new case and add a video card + RAM. I don't know if i am looking for Flashy Lights and Fans or subtle beauty. You tell me. Make sure it's a case that isn't too hard to work on for my first build. Thanks!What computer case should i buy?
Anything made by:


Lian-Li


Silverstone





Are great quality and spare no expenses. Everything is user friendly, removable with screws (not welded or riveted in, so most things can be moved around). Most come with windows (or you can get window panels specifically from websites such as performance-pcs.com) and are usually quiet.





Less expensive options are generally made by:


Coolermaster (stacker, Centurion 5)


Aerocool (Masstige, Armor?)





and some others. I love lian-li personally.What computer case should i buy?
a nice expensive quiet case


www.coolermaster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment