Saturday, August 7, 2010

How do you clean the dust out of computer case & off motherboard?

my pc is ten years old,,lots of dusk on mobo and video card, etc.. is there a way to clean it? can i use a vacume if its small and has a brush?


thanks.How do you clean the dust out of computer case %26amp; off motherboard?
Canned air FTW!





Go buy some, it works great.








EDIT:Yes eventually the can does get cold, but out of all the times I've used it it has never sprayed icy water lol. I don't think you have to worry about that. It is perfectly safe for computers.How do you clean the dust out of computer case %26amp; off motherboard?
I use a leaf-blower on desktop computers by muffling the air blast enough to prevent damage. I move the tower to the driveway and dust that baby off. It's a lot cheaper than a small can of compressed air and works a lot better.





(I am serious about this, by the way. Been doing it for years and have never damaged a computer).
They sell cans of compressed air for that kind of stuff
go get some air duster at walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment