Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Help with getting a new computer case?

I have an HP DC500 MT (Micro Tower) and the case is a bit damaged and im planing on getting a new case for it so me question for you is what kind of case do I need I dont no if i need? Also I am planing on getting a new power supply for it to support the graphics card i recently purchased is there a certain size power supply I need if so what size?Help with getting a new computer case?
I like the black and blue apevia x cruiser mid tower.





http://www.apevia.com/Products_Level3.as鈥?/a>Help with getting a new computer case?
Micro tower is the smallest, mini / midi tower are both ok, also its cheaper to by a case with power supply installed. depending on what hardware you have installed as to what power supply in the case you need. I would go for around a 500 to 650 watt power supply, can run more hardware is the system then.


brg


Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment