Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How do I open my computer's case? And where is the PCI slot located?

I have a flatscreen DELL computer.How do I open my computer's case? And where is the PCI slot located?
usually take off the 2 screws at the right hand side on the case and push the pannel back.





the pci slots are located on the motherboard, usuallt a cream color.





http://www.hothardware.com/reviews/image鈥?/a>





kennyHow do I open my computer's case? And where is the PCI slot located?
This all depends on your PC Model. We can't say anything until we have your PC Model.
As the previous answerer said, we need information on your specific model. I have an Dell B110 and can open it by pushing a button-type thing in the back of the system and pulling the case backward. You can look in your Dell manual for more information on your specific model.





My Dell system's PCI slots are located at the bottom-left portion of my motherboard.
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment