Saturday, August 21, 2010

How can I use print a logo on a computer case? (brushed aluminum)?

If possible something that is as durable as possible. A badge is an option but I wanted something like thermal printing. Are there any companies that can furnish me a roll of wax-resin with my logo that I can simply heat up on the aluminum?



or even better is there any way to print it using a laser/ink jet printer?



Thanks in advance!How can I use print a logo on a computer case? (brushed aluminum)?
Your best bet is a vinyl ';wrap';, custom printed.





The only way to print on aluminum is using a special ink and UV curing, that I know of. And AFAIK, only 3M's special UV printer can can do that, and there aren't that many of them in the world, and using it just for ONE logo... the cost will be prohibitive.
  • urban decay cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment