Saturday, August 7, 2010

Switching Computer Cases?

Okay, i have a really nice Lenovo desktop now, to be exact its a Lenovo Ideacentre K series. I know there is a big issue switching it into a new case, regarding the motherboards. Am i safe there? I would like to migrate this into a new case, adding a batter power supply and new Graphics card. First of all, can i do this?


And if so, could someone be nice enough to tell me how, or to give me a link?


Thanks much.Switching Computer Cases?
make sure when you move the board that you use the spacers provided by the case any contact to the metal will destroy the board. should all be possible of coarse I don't know the exact make and model which would give me an idea if it is worth it.Switching Computer Cases?
Yes you can! First learn the dimensions of the motherboard ATX, microATX, ect. CompUSA.com sell the Antec P-180 series and 190 series which have some of the best features available It also can fit different dimension boards and the prices is very fair considering all the features these towers have. I have the P-180 myself and it's not all flashy with clear panels or colored lights but just check out what it does have and you be the judge! Plus the flashy one are usually all looks and crappy construction.

No comments:

Post a Comment