Saturday, August 21, 2010

How do I clean the inside of my computer's casing becase there is alot of dust in it?

How can i clean the inside of my comptuer's case without posing a threat to any of the internal components inside the casing? . Trust me there is alot of dust. How do I get rid of?How do I clean the inside of my computer's casing becase there is alot of dust in it?
First answer is right: canned air is the best solution, available at any hardware or computer store.





Attach the thin tube to the nozzle, and give short bursts of air to blow out dust.





Don't hold the nozzle open too long, as the can will quickly get REAL FRICKIN' cold - few things are as aggravating as a cold-burn.





Also, keeping the nozzle open too long will turn the spray of dry air into a spray of water - and you don't want any of that on your PC components.





Whatever you do, don't use cloth or wipes.





UNPLUG THE COMPUTER FROM THE POWER SOCKET.





And yes, grounding yourself by touching some grounded metal (not the PC, because you just unplugged it!) or getting a grounding wrist band is a good idea, too.





I love it when people shout out a ';sort of'; solution...How do I clean the inside of my computer's casing becase there is alot of dust in it?
open it. If you have a windows computer like mine on the back will be a black knobby thing (mine is shaped like a ';L';) then just try pushing it (sliding really) and the back will pop off so you can clean the inside, but before you touch the inside make sure to touch the metal case, I hear if you dont you can short circuit the computer
canned air or vac it

No comments:

Post a Comment