Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How can I get bigger fans in my computer case?

Get youself a dremmel, and some bigger fans. Copy the wiring and mount the fans in the case.How can I get bigger fans in my computer case?
You can get bigger fans in your computer case by, simply, putting bigger fans in your computer case. Next Question Please ;-)How can I get bigger fans in my computer case?
depends what your case allows and how many connections for fans you have on your motherboard,, also you can get fans w/ connections that connect to your power supply adapters,, all in all though it depends on those two factors, oh and a third,,how much you motherboard and power supplies can handle for watage as well,,,, you can drill screw holes anywhere in a case and mount a fan,, as long as you have proper ventilation,, if you dont,, you can use a drill, and drill holes all over where you will place the fan, to create a vent,,, IF YOUR COMP IS STILL UNDER WARRENTY THOUGH ,, DONT OPEN CASE OR DO THIS , IT WILL VOID YOUR WARRENTY AND MOST WARRENTIES DONT COVER ANY ALTERATIONS, NOT SPECIFIED OR AUTHORIZED BY MANUFACTURER !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment